Weight Watchers Fish Tacos Recipe
Weight Watchers Fish Tacos Recipe.
An easy Mexican meal made with white fish, cilantro, and taco seasoning.
A homemade sauce with sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, and taco seasoning.
A flavorful dinner!
Quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes.
Only 259 calories!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan, 8 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Fish Tacos
For the Sauce:
- In a small mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning. Stir to combine. Set aside for serving.
For the Tacos:
- In a medium bowl, add fish, lemon juice, vegetable oil, and the rest of the taco seasoning. Stir to mix.
- Transfer the fish mixture to a large skillet.
- Over medium/high heat, cook, stirring constantly for approx 4 – 5 minute or until the fish is done and can easily flake with a fork.
- Add fish mixture to taco shells.
- Top with prepared sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, and lime juice.
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!