Weight Watchers Fish Tacos Recipe
Weight Watchers Fish Tacos Recipe.
An easy Mexican meal made with white fish, cilantro, and taco seasoning.
A homemade sauce with sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, and taco seasoning.
A flavorful dinner!
Quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes.
Only 259 calories!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan, 8 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Fish Tacos
For the Sauce:
- In a small mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning. Stir to combine. Set aside for serving.
For the Tacos:
- In a medium bowl, add fish, lemon juice, vegetable oil, and the rest of the taco seasoning. Stir to mix.
- Transfer the fish mixture to a large skillet.
- Over medium/high heat, cook, stirring constantly for approx 4 – 5 minute or until the fish is done and can easily flake with a fork.
- Add fish mixture to taco shells.
- Top with prepared sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, and lime juice.
- Serve immediately
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!