Weight Watchers Lime Chicken Tacos Recipe
Weight Watchers Lime Chicken Tacos Recipe. These healthy lime chicken tacos are so easy to make and packed with flavor! The perfect healthy weeknight dinner, they’re also great for meal prep.
You will make this dinner using boneless skinless chicken breast, lime red wine vinegar, garlic, green onions, salt, fresh cilantro, pepper, flour tortillas, lettuce, tomato, salsa, and Monterey Jack cheese.
There’s nothing better than a Mexican dinner recipe that’s low calorie and low fat.
Give this recipe a try for your next Taco Tuesday, Game Day, or night at home!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan
5 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Green onions, also known as scallions or spring onions, are a type of onion that is harvested while the bulb is still small and immature. Unlike other types of onions, which can take several months to mature, green onions can be ready to harvest in just a few weeks.
Green onions have a milder flavor than other types of onions, and they can be used in both cooked and raw dishes.
Check out our recipe for Homemade Flour Tortillas.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Mexican Pico De Gallo
This dish is made up of tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeno pepper and fresh cilantro all mixed together for a burst of flavor!
Weight Watchers Avocado Feta Salsa
This salsa is the perfect balance of flavor and texture, and it’s incredibly easy to make.
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Soup
A delicious, hearty soup made with boneless, skinless, chicken breast, diced tomatoes, whole kernel corn, enchilada sauce, chicken broth, diced green chiles, onion, fresh cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, chili powder, ground cumin, salt, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Cilantro Lime Rice
A quick and easy side dish ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Mexican Street Corn – Elote
This popular, and trendy dish is easy to make on your outdoor grill.
Weight Watchers Quick And Easy Tortilla Soup
Tortilla soup is a hearty and healthy meal option.
Weight Watchers Vegetable Tortilla Soup
An easy, low calorie appetizer or meal.
Weight Watchers Spanish Rice
This is a great side dish. It’s easy, and delicious! Ready in 30 minutes!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Lime Chicken Tacos
- 1½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast cubed
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ lime juiced
- ⅛ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 medium green onions chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 10 flour tortillas – (6 inch)
- ¼ cup lettuce shredded
- 1 tomato diced
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- Using a medium sized saucepan, add chicken and saute over medium- high heat approx 20 minutes.
- Add in sugar, lime juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, green onions, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Using an iron skillet, heat over medium heat.
- One at a time, put a tortilla in the preheated skillet. Warm one side, then flip to warm the 2nd side. Continue with the rest of the tortillas.
- Using 1/10th of the chicken mix, fill each warm tortilla. Add lettuce, tomato, salsa, and Monterey Jack cheese. Serve.
5 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan. We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce