Weight Watchers Mexican Street Corn – Elote Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Street Corn – Elote Recipe.
If you haven’t tried Grilled Mexican Street Corn, this is a must try!
This popular, and trendy dish is easy to make on your outdoor grill.
A great recipe for your next cookout!
Made with light mayonnaise, fresh cilantro, fat-free Greek yogurt, lime, ancho chili powder, garlic, and feta cheese.
Done in 30 minutes, this is a quick side dish, or lunch recipe.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mexican Street Corn – Elote
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- Spray the corn lightly with cooking spray.
- On preheated grill, grill the corn until tender and a little charred. approx 12 minutes, turn corn occasionally.
- In the meantime, in a bowl, add mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, chili powder, and cilantro. Stir to mix well.
- Using a basting brush, coat the grilled corn with the mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon of cheese, and sprinkle with a little more ancho chili powder.
- Serve with a wedge of lime.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!