Weight Watchers Mexican Street Corn – Elote Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Street Corn – Elote Recipe. This dish brings together the perfect balance of sweet corn with tangy and spicy flavors that will make your taste buds dance.
The combination of light mayonnaise, fat-free Greek yogurt, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, ancho chili powder, and minced garlic create a creamy, flavorful sauce that perfectly complements the grilled corn on the cob.
The addition of crumbled feta cheese gives it a nice savory finish. And with just a few sprays of nonstick cooking spray, this recipe is low in calories and fat.
It’s quick and easy, and ready in just 30 minutes.
Whether you’re hosting a backyard BBQ or looking for a new side dish to spice up your weeknight dinner routine, give this recipe a try.
So, fire up the grill and get ready to enjoy this guilt-free twist on a classic street food favorite.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Mexican Street Corn – Elote
- 4 medium corn on the cob husked, silk removed
- 4 spray nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup light Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon fat-free Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon lime zest finely grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ancho chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoon feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- Spray the corn lightly with cooking spray.
- On preheated grill, grill the corn until tender and a little charred. approx 12 minutes, turn corn occasionally.
- In the meantime, in a bowl, add mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, chili powder, and cilantro. Stir to mix well.
- Using a basting brush, coat the grilled corn with the mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon of cheese, and sprinkle with a little more ancho chili powder.
- Serve with a wedge of lime.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!