Weight Watchers Parmesan Crisps Recipe
Weight Watchers Parmesan Crisps Recipe.
An easy, low carb, vegetarian, snack.
These crisps make a great salad topper or garnish for chicken or steak.
A great crunchy snack instead of potato chips.
Quick and easy, and done in 11 minutes.
You only need 3 ingredients to make this tasty treat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Snack Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Low Carb Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Parmesan Crisps
- melted butter for greasing
- 8 oz parmesan cheese finely grated
- 2 tbsp fresh chives very finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper, and lightly brushing the parchment paper with butter.
- On the prepared baking sheet, place mounds of parmesan cheese.
- Using the back of a spoon, flatten the cheese mounds slightly to create a 2 inch circle.
- In preheated oven, bake 2½ minutes.
- Season by sprinkling with chives.
- Bake an additional 30 seconds or until the crisps are golden brown.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and let rest for 2 minutes to allow cheese to get crispy.
- Use a metal palette knife to remove crisps from the baking sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, can be stored in an air-tight container.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!