Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Recipe with Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, and pepper.
A quick and easy 30 minute dinner idea.
Only 293 calories, 2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and seasonings; mix well.
- Dip each chicken breast in mixture, fully coating
- Place on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake approx 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Day of the Dead Bread (Pan de Muerto)
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Rocky Road Bars
- 33 Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
- Weight Watchers Turkey Burgers with Brie Cheese
- Weight Watchers Curried Rice and Shrimp
Amazon Halo Band – An easy way to keep up with your health by tracking your activity, sleep quality, amount of sleep, sleep temperature, your heart rate, and more!
It’s also a great Christmas gift idea for the person who has everything!
Check out the Amazon Halo Band today! See Details Here!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge