Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Recipe with Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, and pepper.
A quick and easy 30 minute dinner idea.
Only 293 calories, 2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and seasonings; mix well.
- Dip each chicken breast in mixture, fully coating
- Place on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake approx 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Mushrooms in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash
- Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Tortilla Soup
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Mix
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Donuts
HidrateSpark PRO the Smart Water Bottle you need to add to your daily routine! We all know we need to drink more water, but do we always remember to? Enter the HidrateSpark PRO! This amazing water bottle tracks how much water you drink in a day, and lights up to remind you if you are getting behind. Check it out by clicking the photo below!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge