Weight Watchers Chicken Scaloppine Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Scaloppine Recipe.
A delicious Italian breaded chicken dinner with a lemon glaze.
Made with Dijon mustard, egg, breadcrumbs, poultry seasoning, seasoning salt, garlic powder, lemon juice, chicken broth, and (optional) capers.
An quick and easy skillet meal that’s ready in 35 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Scaloppine
- In a small mixing bowl, add eggs and mustard. Whisk together. Save for later.
- In a shallow dish add bread crumbs, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, and seasoning salt, stir to combine.
- Place 1 chicken breast in the egg mix, flip to coat both sides, remove and shake lightly to remove excess, then place in breadcrumb mix press down to secure crumbs, flip and repeat for the other side. Repeat for the rest of the chicken.
- In a skillet, add olive oil and turn heat to medium.
- When skillet is hot, add chicken. Cook approx 5 minutes, flip chicken and cook another 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
For the Lemon Glaze:
- Using the same skillet, add lemon juice, chicken broth, salt, and capers. Stir to mix.
- Bring to a boil. Stir and scrape the brown pieces on the bottom of the skillet into the glaze.
- Add parsley and lemon slices, stir to mix in for approx 1 minute.
- Pour the lemon glaze on top of the chicken.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!