Weight Watchers Grilled Buffalo Wings Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Buffalo Wings Recipe.
A spicy chicken recipe made with Louisiana-style hot sauce, cola, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and soy sauce.
If you like hot, you will love these wings!
A great summer cookout recipe.
Low carb and Gluten free.
Weight Watchers Points
4 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Point and 4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an outdoor grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Buffalo Wings
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium
- In a large pot, combine cola, Louisiana style hot sauce, soy sauce, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Mix.
- Add chicken wings to the pot. Stir to coat.
- Put the pot on the grill off to one side. Bring to a simmer.
- Using tongs, remove chicken wings from the pot and place on preheated grill.
- Grill wings for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Using a basting brush, baste with sauce, turn wings over.
- Repeat basting process for approx 50 minutes or until the chicken is tender and easily comes off the bone.
4 WW Freestyle Point and 4 Smart Points. We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!