Weight Watchers Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Spaghetti Sauce Recipe.
A lighter version of the classic Italian sauce.
Made with red wine, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, garlic, seasoning salt, and sugar substitute.
Quick and easy, ready in just 35 minutes.
Serve on your favorite pasta for an easy lunch or dinner.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Spaghetti Sauce
- In a saucepan, add wine, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, garlic, sugar substitute, seasoned salt, salt and pepper.
- Stir to mix well.
- Over medium/high heat, bring to a boil, while stirring often.
- Reduce and simmer 30 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!