Weight Watchers Parmesan Garlic Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Parmesan Garlic Chicken Recipe. This easy dinner is a delicious option the whole family will love! It’s one of our most popular Weight Watchers recipes, and is highly rated.
This is by far one of my favorite chicken dinners. I’ve made it at least 30 times and never get tired of it.
To make this delicious baked chicken meal, you will need boneless skinless chicken breast, olive oil, garlic, bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, basil, and black pepper.
With just a 15 minute prep time and a 30 minute bake time, it’s an easy dinner to make when you’re short on time.
If you’re on the hunt for new WW Friendly chicken dinner recipes, this is a great one to try!
Weight Watchers Points
6 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish by lightly greasing.
- In a shallow bowl, add olive oil and garlic. Stir to mix.
- In another shallow bowl, add parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, pepper, and basil. Stir to mix
- Take 1 chicken breast and dip it in the bowl with the oil coating all sides. Lightly shake to remove the drips.
- Place coated chicken breast in bread crumb mixture, then flip to coat all sides.
- Place the chicken breast in the prepared baking dish.
- Repeat with the rest of the chicken breasts.
- Top the chicken breasts with the rest of the bread crumb mix.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear and the chicken is no longer pink.
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!