Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Green Beans Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Green Beans Recipe.
A quick and easy side dish that’s ready in 25 minutes.
Seasoned with lemon pepper, and finished with sliced almonds, this dish is a favorite!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you do a lot of steaming, check out this Digital Steamer!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Green Beans
- In a steamer, boil 1 inch of water.
- Add green beans to the top of the steamer.
- Cover and steam approx 10 minutes, or until tender but firm.
- While waiting for the beans to steam, add butter in a skillet.
- Over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add almonds to skillet and saute until lightly browned.
- Season almonds with lemon pepper.
- In a colander, drain any water off of the steamed green beans
- Stir green beans into the skillet and toss to coat.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!