Weight Watchers Crispy Chicken Thighs Recipe
Weight Watchers Crispy Chicken Thighs Recipe.
An easy dinner recipe that’s low carb, and gluten free.
Seasoned with oregano, onion salt, garlic salt, pepper, paprika, and thyme.
A 10 minute prep time for an easy meal.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Crispy Chicken Thighs
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with aluminum foil, and spraying the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl add oregano, onion salt, garlic salt, pepper, paprika, and thyme. Stir to mix well.
- Season the chicken by sprinkling the seasoning mix liberally all over.
- In the preheated oven, bake chicken approx 1 hour or until juices run clear, and the skin is crispy, and instant-read thermometer inserted next to the bone reads 165° F
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce