Weight Watchers Egg Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Egg Salad Recipe.
A quick and easy lunch or dinner that’s ready in 20 minutes.
Mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and dill.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We have more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Egg Salad
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise reduced-calorie
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- fresh dill to taste
- Add ice and water to a mixing bowl for later.
- In a medium saucepan, place eggs. Cover with water.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil.
- Cook cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain water off eggs and transfer to ice water bath.
- When eggs are cooled enough to touch, remove the egg shells.
- From 2 of the eggs, remove the yolks and discard.
- Cut all of the eggs into approx. ½ inch pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl, add prepared eggs, dijon mustard, mayonnaise, chives, salt, pepper, and dill.
- Mix until well blended.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!