Weight Watchers Cajun Spiced Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Cajun Spiced Pork Chops Recipe.
A spicy dinner recipe.
Quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes!
Cayenne pepper, garlic powder, paprika, sage, cumin, and black pepper.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cajun Spiced Pork Chops
- In a shallow bowl, add cayenne pepper, garlic powder, paprika, sage, black pepper, and cumin. Stir to mix.
- One at a time, place pork chop in seasoning mix. Flip to coat all sides.
- In a non-stick skillet, add a few sprays of butter flavored Pam cooking spray, and the olive oil.
- Heat over high heat.
- When hot, add coated pork chops
- Reduce the heat to medium
- Cook approx 8 – 10 minutes or until the centers are no longer pink, and an instant-read thermometer reads 145° F in the center.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!