Weight Watchers Cajun Spiced Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Cajun Spiced Pork Chops Recipe.
A spicy dinner recipe.
Quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes!
Cayenne pepper, garlic powder, paprika, sage, cumin, and black pepper.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cajun Spiced Pork Chops
- In a shallow bowl, add cayenne pepper, garlic powder, paprika, sage, black pepper, and cumin. Stir to mix.
- One at a time, place pork chop in seasoning mix. Flip to coat all sides.
- In a non-stick skillet, add a few sprays of butter flavored Pam cooking spray, and the olive oil.
- Heat over high heat.
- When hot, add coated pork chops
- Reduce the heat to medium
- Cook approx 8 – 10 minutes or until the centers are no longer pink, and an instant-read thermometer reads 145° F in the center.
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!