Weight Watchers Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe.
A decadent treat when you have extra points to spare.
This delicious Hot cocoa is made with nonfat milk, cinnamon, cocoa powder, dark brown sugar, and semisweet chocolate.
Quick and easy, ready in 8 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan, 8 WW Freestyle Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Check out these super cute Marshmallow Shaped Cocoa Mugs!
Marshmallow Mugs Set of 4 Cute Marshmallow Cups
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Mexican Hot Chocolate
- In a medium sized saucepan, and milk.
- Whisk in cinnamon, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and chocolate.
- Over medium heat, cook approx 5 to 6 minutes or until the chocolate is melted and the liquid is hot. Stir often
- Pour into hot chocolate mugs
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!