Weight Watchers Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe.
A decadent treat when you have extra points to spare.
This delicious Hot cocoa is made with nonfat milk, cinnamon, cocoa powder, dark brown sugar, and semisweet chocolate.
Quick and easy, ready in 8 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan, 8 WW Freestyle Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Check out these super cute Marshmallow Shaped Cocoa Mugs!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mexican Hot Chocolate
- In a medium sized saucepan, and milk.
- Whisk in cinnamon, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and chocolate.
- Over medium heat, cook approx 5 to 6 minutes or until the chocolate is melted and the liquid is hot. Stir often
- Pour into hot chocolate mugs
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce