Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe. This easy fall recipe is made with unsweetened almond milk, pumpkin puree, Instant Espresso powder, pumpkin pie spice, whipping cream, just 1 teaspoon of sugar, and a cinnamon stick.
A healthier option for your pumpkin spice and coffee cravings.
It’s that time of year again when pumpkin spice lattes are on the brain. Are you a fan too? The recipe for this delicious beverage is really quick and easy to make, and it only takes 10 minutes!
Are you ready for Fall this year? I sure am! I’ve always been a fan of summer, but the extended heat this year has me looking forward to Fall! What better way to get in the mood for beautiful, colorful, cooler Fall than pumpkin spice!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Pumpkin Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Beverage Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Check out these super cute coffee mugs!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp Espresso, instant powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp aerosol whipping cream
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add almond milk
- Whisk in pumpkin, espresso instant powder, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice
- Cook, whisking often for approx 4 – 5 minutes or until hot, but not yet boiling.
- Pour into your favorite mug
- Top with whipped cream and add a cinnamon stick.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!