Quick Weight Watchers Coconut Hot Chocolate Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Coconut Hot Chocolate Recipe. Add a little something extra to your classic Hot Cocoa.
This quick and easy recipe is ready in just 9 minutes.
To make it, you will need water, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, skim milk, unsweetened light coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
The perfect drink to warm you up on a cold Fall or Winter day.
It’s also kid friendly.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick Weight Watchers Coconut Hot Chocolate
- Place a medium sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Add water, sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Using a wire whisk, whisk until the sugar and cocoa has dissolved. Don't let it simmer.
- Whisk in fat free skim milk, unsweetened light coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
- Cook, whisking often for approximately 3 to 4 minutes, or until steaming and just starting to bubble along the edge of the saucepan.
- Transfer to mugs.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Appetizer Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!