Weight Watchers Simple Tuscan Roast Pork Recipe
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Weight Watchers Rosemary And Garlic Pork Tenderloin
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Simple Tuscan Roast Pork
Weight Watchers Simple Tuscan Roast Pork Recipe. This easy family friendly dinner is a classic, and tasty meal.
- 1½ pounds boneless pork sirloin tip roast
- 3 cloves garlic slivered lengthwise
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon fresh rosemary minced
- salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup white wine divided
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using a sharp knife, cut several slices in the pork. In the slices, insert the garlic slivers.
- Using olive oil, rub the pork.
- Season the pork with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- In a shallow roasting pan, add the pork.
- Pour ¼ cup of the white wine in the roasting pan.
- In the preheated oven, roast the pork for 30 minutes, basting with the liquid in the roasting pan a few times during cooking.
- Add ¼ cup of white wine and continue roasting another 45 minutes. basting a few times during cooking.
- Add ¼ cup of white wine and continue cooking another 30 minutes or until an instant read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the pork reads 160° F, basting a few times during cooking.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
4 Points® MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
Serving: 147gCalories: 196kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 26gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 58mgPotassium: 458mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 0.3gVitamin A: 29IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe? Let us know what you think!Mention @nestinglane or tag #nestinglane
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!