Weight Watchers Rosemary and Garlic Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Weight Watchers Rosemary and Garlic Pork Tenderloin Recipe with apple juice, Dijon mustard, fresh rosemary, garlic, and black pepper.
This is an easy dinner with a tasty marinade.
Prep the night before, marinate overnight, and pop it in the roasting pan.
This low carb meal is also Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Garlic and Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
- In a mixing bowl, add apple juice, garlic, rosemary, mustard, and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- Remove ⅓ cup of marinade, cover, and place in the refrigerator.
- In a large Zip lock bag, place pork and the rest of the marinade. Seal securely.
- Place bag in the refrigerator overnight to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a roasting pan by coating with Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- Remove pork from the bag and place in prepared roasting pan. Discard the marinade.
- Add the ⅓ cup reserved marinade on top of the pork.
- In preheated oven, bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the center of the pork reads 160° F.
- Let pork stand 10 minutes before cutting.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!