Weight Watchers Quick Chapati Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Chapati Recipe. Indian Flatbread.
A quick and easy bread recipe with only three ingredients and ready in 20 minutes.
A healthier version using whole wheat flour.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Griddle? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Quick Chapati
- 2½ cups whole wheat flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Prepare a flat surface by lightly flouring
- In a mixing bowl, add flour and salt. Mix well
- Add in the water stirring until a dough forms.
- On prepared surface, turn out dough.
- Knead dough several times.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces
- Form each piece into balls
- Using a rolling pin, roll each ball to a very thin circle.
- Heat griddle to medium/high heat.
- On preheated griddle, cook the flattened dough approx 2 minutes, or until it bubbles. Flip and repeat on the other side until it is lightly browned.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!