Weight Watchers Quick Chapati Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Chapati Recipe. Indian Flatbread.
A quick and easy bread recipe with only three ingredients and ready in 20 minutes.
A healthier version using whole wheat flour.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Griddle? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Quick Chapati
- Prepare a flat surface by lightly flouring
- In a mixing bowl, add flour and salt. Mix well
- Add in the water stirring until a dough forms.
- On prepared surface, turn out dough.
- Knead dough several times.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces
- Form each piece into balls
- Using a rolling pin, roll each ball to a very thin circle.
- Heat griddle to medium/high heat.
- On preheated griddle, cook the flattened dough approx 2 minutes, or until it bubbles. Flip and repeat on the other side until it is lightly browned.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!