Carrot Cake Muffins with Weight Watchers Points Recipe
Carrot Cake Muffins with Weight Watchers Points Recipe.
A delicious from scratch breakfast or dessert recipe the whole family will love!
Ready in 35 minutes and worth every one!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Carrot Cake Muffins with Weight Watchers Points
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- ½-¾ cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ½ cup non-fat milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups grated carrots
- 8 oz canned crushed pineapple well drained
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining with 12 muffin cup liners. If you don't have liners, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, Splenda brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, and nutmeg. Stir to combine well.
- In a small mixing bowl, add egg and whisk in milk, oil. and vanilla.
- Place shredded carrots on paper towels, and squeeze out moisture.
- In another large mixing bowl, add shredded carrots. and crushed pineapple. Stir to mix.
- Add the egg mix in the carrot mix and stir to mix.
- Add the flour mixture into the carrot mixture and stir until just combined. Don't over mix.
- Stir in the raisins and the nuts (if using them)
- Fill 12 prepared muffin cups with equal amounts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!