Carrot Cake Muffins with Weight Watchers Points Recipe
Carrot Cake Muffins with Weight Watchers Points Recipe.
A delicious from scratch breakfast or dessert recipe the whole family will love!
Ready in 35 minutes and worth every one!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Carrot Cake Muffins with Weight Watchers Points
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- ½-¾ cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ½ cup non-fat milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups grated carrots
- 8 oz canned crushed pineapple well drained
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining with 12 muffin cup liners. If you don't have liners, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, Splenda brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, and nutmeg. Stir to combine well.
- In a small mixing bowl, add egg and whisk in milk, oil. and vanilla.
- Place shredded carrots on paper towels, and squeeze out moisture.
- In another large mixing bowl, add shredded carrots. and crushed pineapple. Stir to mix.
- Add the egg mix in the carrot mix and stir to mix.
- Add the flour mixture into the carrot mixture and stir until just combined. Don't over mix.
- Stir in the raisins and the nuts (if using them)
- Fill 12 prepared muffin cups with equal amounts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!