Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Recipe with onion soup mix, water, red wine, minced garlic, soy sauce and pepper.
A healthy, low calorie dinner with 180 calories
A super easy meal!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 4 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Pork Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 envelope (1 oz) dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup red wine
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Turn on slow cooker to low heat setting.
- Place pork in slow cooker. Add dry onion soup mix, wine, soy sauce, and water. Slightly lift each side of the pork to ensure liquid coats the bottom of the roast.
- Sprinkle garlic over the top of the pork. Sprinkle pepper on top of the pork.
- Cover the slow cooker. Cook on low for at least 4 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
Will make this week! Sounds really good! So is this 0 points on purple plan? I see points for blue & green…
I’m sorry, I don’t have the purple points. I have only done the Green and Blue Plans.
This looks great! How many oz per serving? Maybe I just missed seeing it in the instructions?
The serving size is listed in grams. It’s 151 grams and it would convert to 5.3 oz.
Thanks for asking!