Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Recipe with onion soup mix, water, red wine, minced garlic, soy sauce and pepper.
A healthy, low calorie dinner with 180 calories
A super easy meal!
MyWW Points 4 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Pork Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
- Turn on slow cooker to low heat setting.
- Place pork in slow cooker. Add dry onion soup mix, wine, soy sauce, and water. Slightly lift each side of the pork to ensure liquid coats the bottom of the roast.
- Sprinkle garlic over the top of the pork. Sprinkle pepper on top of the pork.
- Cover the slow cooker. Cook on low for at least 4 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge