Weight Watchers Banana Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
Weight Watchers Banana Chocolate Smoothie Recipe with skim milk, sugar free instant chocolate pudding, and bananas.
A quick and easy breakfast or snack!
MyWW Points 5 Blue Plan, and 4 Green Plan.
5 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
Low calorie with only 111.
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Snack Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below and move the slider to adjust the recipe.
Weight Watchers Banana Chocolate Smoothie
- Chilled Glass
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 large ripe banana
- ½ pkg (1½ ozs) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup ice cubes coarsely crushed
- Using a blender, Add milk, banana, chocolate pudding mix, and crushed ice cubes. With the lid on the blender, blend until smooth.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Quick Biscuit
- Weight Watchers Garlic Lemon Scallops
- Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fajitas
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge