Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe with garlic, sesame oil, lemon juice, and teriyaki sauce.
A healthy, low calorie meal with 240 calories,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- For the Marinade: In a Ziploc bag, add Minced garlic, sesame oil, lemon juice and teriyaki sauce.
- Place chicken in the marinade. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Store in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn the bag every once in a while.
- Preheat grill at high heat, and lightly oil the grate to prevent sticking
- Take the marinated chicken out of the bag (discard the marinade) and grill for approx. 6 – 8 minutes per side, or until done – if pierced with a fork, the juice should be clear when done.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge