Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe with garlic, sesame oil, lemon juice, and teriyaki sauce.
A healthy, low calorie meal with 240 calories,
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- For the Marinade: In a Ziploc bag, add Minced garlic, sesame oil, lemon juice and teriyaki sauce.
- Place chicken in the marinade. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Store in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn the bag every once in a while.
- Preheat grill at high heat, and lightly oil the grate to prevent sticking
- Take the marinated chicken out of the bag (discard the marinade) and grill for approx. 6 – 8 minutes per side, or until done – if pierced with a fork, the juice should be clear when done.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!