Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe with garlic, sesame oil, lemon juice, and teriyaki sauce.
A healthy, low calorie meal with 240 calories,
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- For the Marinade: In a Ziploc bag, add Minced garlic, sesame oil, lemon juice and teriyaki sauce.
- Place chicken in the marinade. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Store in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn the bag every once in a while.
- Preheat grill at high heat, and lightly oil the grate to prevent sticking
- Take the marinated chicken out of the bag (discard the marinade) and grill for approx. 6 – 8 minutes per side, or until done – if pierced with a fork, the juice should be clear when done.
You May Also Like:
- Mouth-Watering Weight Watchers Chili Recipes
- Weight Watchers Spicy Chicken Pasta
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!