Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe with brown sugar, cocoa, and chocolate chips.
A delicious and easy dessert with 51 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add baking soda, flour (don't pack), and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add brown sugar and butter. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until fluffy. Gradually add in the sugar. Mix well. Add in egg whites and cocoa. Mix well.
- Gradually add in the flour mix. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Prepare baking sheets by spraying with cooking spray. Drop mix by rounded teaspoonfuls on prepared baking sheets. Approx ¾ inch will make 40 cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Leave on cookie sheet to cool approx 2 minutes. Move to a wire rack to fully cool.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!