Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe with brown sugar, cocoa, and chocolate chips.
A delicious and easy dessert with 51 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add baking soda, flour (don't pack), and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add brown sugar and butter. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until fluffy. Gradually add in the sugar. Mix well. Add in egg whites and cocoa. Mix well.
- Gradually add in the flour mix. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Prepare baking sheets by spraying with cooking spray. Drop mix by rounded teaspoonfuls on prepared baking sheets. Approx ¾ inch will make 40 cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Leave on cookie sheet to cool approx 2 minutes. Move to a wire rack to fully cool.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!