Weight Watchers Chicken In Wine Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken In Wine Sauce Recipe with garlic, onion, basil, mushrooms, and white wine.
An easy skillet meal.
Low calorie and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
8 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken In Wine Sauce
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese – grated
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ tsp salt divided
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 16 oz chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups onion diced
- ½ tsp basil
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 2 tbsp water
- In a shallow dish, combine Parmesan cheese, flour, and ¼ each salt and pepper.
- Dredge the chicken to coat both sides. Set aside the rest of the flour mix.
- In a skillet, heat 1½ tsp olive oil. Add garlic and onions. Saute until soft.
- Add mushrooms, basil, and ¼ tsp salt. Saute approx 5 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
- Move contents of the skillet to a dish. Set aside for later.
- Using the same skillet, add 1½ tsp olive oil. Add the chicken and cook both sides until lightly browned. Approx 1 – 2 minutes per side.
- Stir in the remaining flour/Parmesan cheese mixture. Slowly add the wine and the water. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Add the mushroom mix and continue cooking until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!