Weight Watchers Chicken In Wine Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken In Wine Sauce Recipe with garlic, onion, basil, mushrooms, and white wine.
An easy skillet meal.
Low calorie and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
8 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken In Wine Sauce
- In a shallow dish, combine Parmesan cheese, flour, and ¼ each salt and pepper.
- Dredge the chicken to coat both sides. Set aside the rest of the flour mix.
- In a skillet, heat 1½ tsp olive oil. Add garlic and onions. Saute until soft.
- Add mushrooms, basil, and ¼ tsp salt. Saute approx 5 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
- Move contents of the skillet to a dish. Set aside for later.
- Using the same skillet, add 1½ tsp olive oil. Add the chicken and cook both sides until lightly browned. Approx 1 – 2 minutes per side.
- Stir in the remaining flour/Parmesan cheese mixture. Slowly add the wine and the water. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Add the mushroom mix and continue cooking until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!