Weight Watchers Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
Weight Watchers Turkey Meatloaf Recipe with ground turkey, rolled oats, eggs, onion, garlic, fennel seeds, Worcestershire sauce, and Italian seasoning.
A healthy, low calorie dinner!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Turkey Meatloaf
- Preheat oven 350° F
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium/high heat. Add fennel seeds. Cook approx 2 minutes while stirring occasionally. Remove from heat when the seeds are golden. Place in a dish and set aside.
- Add olive oil and onions to skillet. Sprinkle with salt. Saute. Add garlic and saute until tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, add turkey, eggs, onion, garlic, oats, Worcestershire sauce, fennel seeds, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and 3 tablespoons tomato sauce. Mix well with your hands.
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by spraying with cooking spray. Add meatloaf. Shape meat to a rectangular loaf leaving approx 1½ inches around the outside.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!