Weight Watchers Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
Weight Watchers Turkey Meatloaf Recipe with ground turkey, rolled oats, eggs, onion, garlic, fennel seeds, Worcestershire sauce, and Italian seasoning.
A healthy, low calorie dinner!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Turkey Meatloaf
- Preheat oven 350° F
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium/high heat. Add fennel seeds. Cook approx 2 minutes while stirring occasionally. Remove from heat when the seeds are golden. Place in a dish and set aside.
- Add olive oil and onions to skillet. Sprinkle with salt. Saute. Add garlic and saute until tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, add turkey, eggs, onion, garlic, oats, Worcestershire sauce, fennel seeds, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and 3 tablespoons tomato sauce. Mix well with your hands.
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by spraying with cooking spray. Add meatloaf. Shape meat to a rectangular loaf leaving approx 1½ inches around the outside.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!