Weight Watchers Mayonnaise Biscuits Recipe
Weight Watchers Mayonnaise Biscuits Recipes
A quick and easy bread recipe with only 3 ingredients.
Ready in 22 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan.
4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mayonnaise Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare cookie sheet by lightly coating with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Stir until just combined. Don't over stir.
- On prepared cookie sheet, drop by spoonfuls.
- In preheated oven, bake 12 minutes or until golden.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Spicy Chicken Pasta
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!