Weight Watchers Mayonnaise Biscuits Recipe
Weight Watchers Mayonnaise Biscuits Recipes
A quick and easy bread recipe with only 3 ingredients.
Ready in 22 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan.
4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Mayonnaise Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare cookie sheet by lightly coating with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Stir until just combined. Don't over stir.
- On prepared cookie sheet, drop by spoonfuls.
- In preheated oven, bake 12 minutes or until golden.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!