Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin is an easy and healthy dinner recipe with only 2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Weight Watchers Smart Points!
An easy Low Calorie, Low Carb dinner!
If you like flavorful dishes, this is the one for you!
Click for more Weight Watchers Pork Recipes!
We also have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below, and move the slider to adjust the recipe!
Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Use Pam cooking spray to coat a shallow roasting pan.
- Using a small bowl, put in salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, and onion powder. Mix. Set aside.
- Rub the pork with oil, coating all sides. Rub spice mix over pork, coating all sides.
- Place pork in roasting pan. Insert thermometer in the center of the pork.
- Cook in preheated oven approx 30 minutes, until thermometer reaches 160 degrees F.
- Let rest for approx 15 minutes. Slice thinly. 1 Serving is about 3 oz.
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge