Weight Watchers Zucchini Souffle Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Souffle is a vegetarian side dish recipe with only 237 calories per serving.
You can easily adjust this healthy vegetable side dish to your taste. If you prefer flavorful dishes, just add some garlic, red bell peppers, tomatoes, or whatever you have on hand.
This one has only 2 WW Freestyle Points and 8 Smart Points.
We have more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Souffle
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 lbs zucchini peeled and diced
- 1 onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F and spray a 13×9 baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine baking powder and flour. Mix.
- Add beaten eggs and oil. Mix
- Add zucchini, onion, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Season top by sprinkling parsley and paprika
- Bake 1 hour.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!