Weight Watchers Chocolate Caramel Pretzels Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Caramel Pretzels Recipe with mini pretzels, chocolate covered caramel candies, and pecans.
A great holiday or Christmas dessert or treat.
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Caramel Pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 300° F
- On parchment paper lined cookie sheet, place pretzels in single layer.
- Put a chocolate caramel candy on top of each individual pretzel.
- In preheated oven, bake 4 minutes.
- Immediately add a pecan half on top of each chocolate caramel candy and carefully push it in. Repeat for each while they are still warm.
- Allow chocolate caramel pretzels to completely cool, then store in a container that is airtight.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!