Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Pecan Pralines Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Pecan Pralines Recipe.
A super easy low calorie dessert with 3 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
You can still have dessert on Weight Watchers, and this is a great one!
A great recipe if you don’t have a full kitchen, or if you are too busy to bake all day. Microwave recipes like this one can be a lifesaver!
Click for more Weight Watchers Desserts
or for more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Pecan Pralines
- Butter a sheet of wax paper for later.
- Use a microwave safe bowl. Put in pecans, salt, sugar, margarine, and cream.
- Microwave on high for 9 minutes. Stir once halfway through. Let stand for approx. 1 minute.
- Add vanilla, stir, microwave for 3 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls on prepared wax paper.
- Let cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!