Weight Watchers Banana Pancakes Recipe
Weight Watchers Banana Pancakes are a family favorite!
You can have this delicious hot breakfast in just 15 minutes! Break out the griddle, and the bananas, and get ready to dig in!
193 calories and 5 WW Freestyle Points
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Griddle? Check out this one!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Banana Pancakes
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add sugar, baking powder, salt, and flour. Mix.
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, egg, vegetable oil, and banana. Mix well. Add dry mixture and mix well.
- Lightly coat a griddle or frying pan with cooking spray. Heat on medium/high heat.
- Pour approx ¼ cup of batter on griddle cook until bottom is golden brown and flip. Cook until bottom is golden brown. Repeat for all pancakes.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
- Weight Watchers Turkey Tamale Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!