Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili with Chicken Recipe
If you are looking for easy recipes, break out the slow cooker!
I love a good crock pot meal. It’s so easy to throw all the ingredients in and let it cook for hours while you do other things! This white chili is really flavorful and perfect for this time of year when the weather starts getting colder.
Hearty, healthy, and easy to put together, you will love white chili!
Made with taco seasoning mix gives this meal a Mexican flair the whole family will love.
You can also make this for game day!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili
- ½ cup sour cream
- Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- chopped green onions (optional)
- In a slow cooker, add chicken, white corn, and Great Northern beans.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add chicken broth, condensed cream of chicken soup, green chiles, and taco seasoning, Stir to combine.
- Pour the soup mixture into the slow cooker on top of the chicken
- Set the slow cooker to low, cover, and cook for 8 – 10 hours.
- Using a fork, shred the chicken to desired piece size.
- Add in sour cream and stir to mix in.
- Serve. (Optional: Top with Monterey Jack cheese, and green onions- If used, adjust points)
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!