Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili with Chicken Recipe
If you are looking for easy recipes, break out the slow cooker!
I love a good crock pot meal. It’s so easy to throw all the ingredients in and let it cook for hours while you do other things! This white chili is really flavorful and perfect for this time of year when the weather starts getting colder.
Hearty, healthy, and easy to put together, you will love white chili!
Made with taco seasoning mix gives this meal a Mexican flair the whole family will love.
You can also make this for game day!
With only 303 calories and 8 Smart Points, you can feast without the guilt!
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here
and more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili
- 1¼ lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can (15oz) white corn
- 2 cans (15oz each) great northern beans
- 1 can (14oz) chicken broth
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (4½ oz) green chilies drained
- 1 env (1¼ oz) taco seasoning
- ½ cup sour cream
- Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- chopped green onions (optional)
- In a slow cooker, add chicken, white corn, and Great Northern beans.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add chicken broth, condensed cream of chicken soup, green chiles, and taco seasoning, Stir to combine.
- Pour the soup mixture into the slow cooker on top of the chicken
- Set the slow cooker to low, cover, and cook for 8 – 10 hours.
- Using a fork, shred the chicken to desired piece size.
- Add in sour cream and stir to mix in.
- Serve. (Optional: Top with Monterey Jack cheese, and green onions- If used, adjust points)
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
Do you drain the corn and the beans first?
No, you don’t drain them.