Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili with Chicken Recipe
If you are looking for easy recipes, break out the slow cooker!
Hearty, healthy, and easy to put together, you will love white chili!
Taco seasoning mix gives this meal a Mexican flair the whole family will love.
You can also make this for game day!
With only 303 calories and 8 Smart Points, you can feast without the guilt!
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Recipes here
and more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili
- ½ cup sour cream
- Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- chopped green onions (optional)
- In a slow cooker, add chicken, white corn, and Great Northern beans.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add chicken broth, condensed cream of chicken soup, green chiles, and taco seasoning, Stir to combine.
- Pour the soup mixture into the slow cooker on top of the chicken
- Set the slow cooker to low, cover, and cook for 8 – 10 hours.
- Using a fork, shred the chicken to desired piece size.
- Add in sour cream and stir to mix in.
- Serve. (Optional: Top with Monterey Jack cheese, and green onions- If used, adjust points)
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge