Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili with Chicken Recipe
If you are looking for easy recipes, break out the slow cooker!
I love a good crock pot meal. It’s so easy to throw all the ingredients in and let it cook for hours while you do other things! This white chili is really flavorful and perfect for this time of year when the weather starts getting colder.
Hearty, healthy, and easy to put together, you will love white chili!
Made with taco seasoning mix gives this meal a Mexican flair the whole family will love.
You can also make this for game day!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crock Pot White Chili
- ½ cup sour cream
- Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- chopped green onions (optional)
- In a slow cooker, add chicken, white corn, and Great Northern beans.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add chicken broth, condensed cream of chicken soup, green chiles, and taco seasoning, Stir to combine.
- Pour the soup mixture into the slow cooker on top of the chicken
- Set the slow cooker to low, cover, and cook for 8 – 10 hours.
- Using a fork, shred the chicken to desired piece size.
- Add in sour cream and stir to mix in.
- Serve. (Optional: Top with Monterey Jack cheese, and green onions- If used, adjust points)
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!