Weight Watchers Meatless Breakfast Burritos Recipe
Weight Watchers Meatless Breakfast Burritos Recipe. Packed with delicious ingredients like garlic, bell pepper, tomato, scallion, and cilantro, these burritos are a delicious and satisfying way to start your day.
Not only are these burritos vegetarian, but they’re also a healthy choice, with low-fat cheese and nonfat sour cream to keep the calorie count in check. And because they’re made with whole wheat tortillas, you’ll get a dose of fiber to keep you feeling full until your next meal.
But just because they’re healthy doesn’t mean they sacrifice taste. The combination of savory veggies, cheesy goodness, and zesty salsa is sure to wake up your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied.
Whether you’re looking for a weekday breakfast on the go or a lazy weekend brunch, these quick and easy burritos are a tasty and nutritious choice.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points 5 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Meatless Breakfast Burritos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil then add tomato, scallion, garlic, and green pepper, saute 5 minutes.
- Add eggs and egg whites cooking until eggs are done approx 3-5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, stir in cilantro, pepper, salt, and cheese.
- Add 1/4 of mixture onto a tortilla, roll up and place seam down in Pam coated baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 10 minutes. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!