Weight Watchers Meatless Breakfast Burritos Recipe
Weight Watchers Meatless Breakfast Burritos Recipe. Packed with delicious ingredients like garlic, bell pepper, tomato, scallion, and cilantro, these burritos are a delicious and satisfying way to start your day.
Not only are these burritos vegetarian, but they’re also a healthy choice, with low-fat cheese and nonfat sour cream to keep the calorie count in check. And because they’re made with whole wheat tortillas, you’ll get a dose of fiber to keep you feeling full until your next meal.
But just because they’re healthy doesn’t mean they sacrifice taste. The combination of savory veggies, cheesy goodness, and zesty salsa is sure to wake up your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied.
Whether you’re looking for a weekday breakfast on the go or a lazy weekend brunch, these quick and easy burritos are a tasty and nutritious choice.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 5 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Meatless Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Meatless Breakfast Burritos
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 scallion chopped
- 4 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded low-fat cheddar or mexican cheese
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- ½ cup nonfat sour cream
- ½ cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil then add tomato, scallion, garlic, and green pepper, saute 5 minutes.
- Add eggs and egg whites cooking until eggs are done approx 3-5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, stir in cilantro, pepper, salt, and cheese.
- Add 1/4 of mixture onto a tortilla, roll up and place seam down in Pam coated baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 10 minutes. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!