Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Deluxe Pumpkin Oatmeal Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Deluxe Pumpkin Oatmeal Recipe. The ultimate Fall breakfast that’s super easy to make in the Crock Pot.
To make this hearty dish, you will need water, pumpkin puree, steel cut oats, honey, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, roasted pumpkin seed kernels and low-fat plain yogurt.
Just toss it in the slow cooker overnight and it’s ready in the morning.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Green Plan
9 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Deluxe Pumpkin Oatmeal
- In a slow cooker, add water, pumpkin puree, steel cut oats, honey, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. Stir to mix well.
- Cover slow cooker, and set to LOW.
- Cook approximately 8 hours, or until the oats are tender.
- Stir to mix well.
- Divide between 8 bowls, top each with 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds, and yogurt.
- Let cool, then place covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Add a small amount of water, and reheat on stove top or in the microwave.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!