Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe.
A low calorie, low fat dessert the whole family will love!
This traditional sweet treat is perfect for cold winter nights, Christmas, Holidays, or any day!
With only 78 calories, you can enjoy without the guilt!
Quick and easy, and only 4 ingredients.
Makes 18 servings.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan.
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Mix
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add Splenda, pudding mix, milk powder, and cocoa. Mix well.
- Store Hot Chocolate Mix in an airtight container.
- Add ¼ cup of Hot Chocolate Mix to 1 cup of hot water. Stir to mix.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!