Weight Watchers Eggnog Martini Recipe
Weight Watchers Eggnog Martini Recipe.
The perfect Christmas or Holiday Cocktail!
This rum drink is delicious and festive!
Of course there are a few points with alcohol, but if you plan ahead, it’s worth it!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan.
7 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Eggnog Martini
- ice as needed
- 1 oz rum
- 3 oz eggnog
- In a shaker, add ice, rum, and egg nog.
- Shake well to mix.
- Strain the cocktail into a martini glass.
- Garnish by sprinkling nutmeg on top.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!