Weight Watchers Marinated Cheese Recipe
Weight Watchers Marinated Cheese Recipe.
A beautiful and flavorful appetizer recipe.
Seasoned with vinegar, olive oil, garlic, basil, onions, and pimento.
This cheddar cheese and cream cheese mix will impress your guests at your holiday, Christmas, or New Years dinner or party!
This tasty recipe is easy to make!
Weight Watchers Recipes
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan.
7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Marinated Cheese
- Using a mason jar with a lid, add white wine vinegar, olive oil, sugar, parsley, garlic, basil, onion, salt, pepper, and pimento.
- Shake the jar to mix well. Set aside
- Place cheese on a cutting board. Cut in half lengthwise. Then cut the short side into ¼ inch slices making squares.
- Cut the cream cheese the same way as the Cheddar cheese.
- In a shallow baking dish, make 2 rows, by placing a cheddar cheese square standing on it's end, then a cream cheese square. Continue placing every other type of cheese forming a 2 row block.
- Pour the contents of the Mason jar over the cheese.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight, at least 5 hours.
- Move cheese to a serving platter. Pour a bit of the marinade on top of the cheese.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!