Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cola Ham Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cola Ham Recipe.
This is a super easy dinner recipe with brown sugar, honey mustard, and Coca-cola!
The perfect Christmas, Holiday, or any day meal!
5 minute prep time!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 10 Green Plan
10 WW Smart Points.
The points are pretty high, so I save it for a special occasion.
I know what you’re thinking, why not use Diet Coke and save some points? Nope. It doesn’t work with Diet cola, the flavor just isn’t there with artificial sweetener.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cola Ham
- Score the ham very lightly but using a knife can cutting lines diagonally one way, and then the other making diamond shapes. Don't cut too deep, the cuts should be ⅛ of an inch or less.
- In a small mixing bowl, add brown sugar and mustard. Mix well to form a paste.
- Coat the ham with the paste where the ham was scored.
- Place the prepared ham in the slow cooker.
- Add the cola to the bottom of the slow cooker, by pouring around the ham, not over it.
- Cover and cook on the low setting for 7 to 8 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
- Weight Watchers Turkey Tamale Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!