Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cola Ham Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cola Ham Recipe.
This is a super easy dinner recipe with brown sugar, honey mustard, and Coca-cola!
The perfect Christmas, Holiday, or any day meal!
5 minute prep time!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 10 Green Plan
10 WW Smart Points.
The points are pretty high, so I save it for a special occasion.
I know what you’re thinking, why not use Diet Coke and save some points? Nope. It doesn’t work with Diet cola, the flavor just isn’t there with artificial sweetener.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cola Ham
- Score the ham very lightly but using a knife can cutting lines diagonally one way, and then the other making diamond shapes. Don't cut too deep, the cuts should be ⅛ of an inch or less.
- In a small mixing bowl, add brown sugar and mustard. Mix well to form a paste.
- Coat the ham with the paste where the ham was scored.
- Place the prepared ham in the slow cooker.
- Add the cola to the bottom of the slow cooker, by pouring around the ham, not over it.
- Cover and cook on the low setting for 7 to 8 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)