Weight Watchers Cranberry Salsa Recipe
Weight Watchers Cranberry Salsa Recipe.
A quick and easy 15 minute recipe using a food processor with cilantro, lime, green onions, sugar, and jalapenos.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
8 WW Smart Points
Low fat with 0.3 grams.
A healthy Christmas or Holiday Recipe.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cranberry Salsa
- Prepare a food processor by fitting with a medium sized blade.
- In the food processor, add cilantro, lime juice, onion cranberries, jalapeno pepper, salt, and sugar.
- Chop the salsa to medium consistency.
- Serve or refrigerate for later use. Serve the salsa at room temp.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!