Weight Watchers Spinach Dip Recipe
Weight Watchers Spinach Dip Recipe.
A quick and easy Appetizer recipe with mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, vegetable seasoning mix and water chestnuts.
Perfect for your next party, or Holiday dinner.
Serve with raw vegetables.
Low calorie and low carb.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan.
4 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Spinach Dip
- Place spinach between paper towels and squeeze to fully remove water.
- In a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, spinach, onion, Knorr vegetable recipe mix, and water chestnuts. Mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
You May Also Like:
- WW Friendly Blueberry Corn Muffins
- WW Chicken Tikka Masala (Slow Cooker)
- WW Hearty Dinners for Winter Evenings
- WW Recipes for Meat Lovers
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Croutons