Weight Watchers Spinach Dip Recipe
Weight Watchers Spinach Dip Recipe.
A quick and easy Appetizer recipe with mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, vegetable seasoning mix and water chestnuts.
Perfect for your next party, or Holiday dinner.
Serve with raw vegetables.
Low calorie and low carb.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan.
4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Spinach Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach thawed & drained
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 pkg Knorr vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8oz) water chestnut drained & chopped
- Place spinach between paper towels and squeeze to fully remove water.
- In a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, spinach, onion, Knorr vegetable recipe mix, and water chestnuts. Mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!