Weight Watchers Spinach Dip Recipe
Weight Watchers Spinach Dip Recipe.
A quick and easy Appetizer recipe with mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, vegetable seasoning mix and water chestnuts.
Perfect for your next party, or Holiday dinner.
Serve with raw vegetables.
Low calorie and low carb.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan.
4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spinach Dip
- Place spinach between paper towels and squeeze to fully remove water.
- In a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, spinach, onion, Knorr vegetable recipe mix, and water chestnuts. Mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!