Best Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bars Recipe
Best Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bars Recipe, a dessert that fits seamlessly into your Weight Watchers-friendly lifestyle!
What makes this treat so appealing? It’s not only a delightful addition to your Autumn meal plans but also an ideal kid-friendly option that the whole family can enjoy.
With ingredients like cinnamon, brown sugar, and pumpkin, they’ll surely become your go-to Weight Watchers dessert idea for the Fall season.
Incorporating essential flavors of the season, this recipe allows you to indulge in the comfort of a classic dessert while adhering to your WW guidelines.
Whether you’re hosting a festive Autumn dinner or simply in the mood for a comforting treat, these bars are a versatile and appealing choice.
With wholesome ingredients and the perfect balance of sweetness and spice, they offer a delightful way to embrace the Fall season.
So why wait? Whip up a batch and discover a new favorite in the world of Weight Watchers-friendly desserts. Enjoy them with loved ones and savor the taste of a treat that’s as nourishing as it is delicious!
Weight Watchers Points
8 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
8 WW Freestyle Points and 6 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Best Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bars
- 20 gingersnap cookies
- 2½ tablespoon unsalted butter cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup fat free sweetened condensed milk divided
- 6 ounces reduced-fat whipped cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 large egg beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup light brown sugar packed
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin puree
- fat-free whipped topping as needed
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Coat a 9×9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place gingersnaps, butter, and 2 tablespoons of milk in a food processor.
- Process the mixture until completely blended.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Press down the mixture with your fingers to form a crust.
- Place the crust in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons of milk, cream cheese, and egg using an electric mixer.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are well-blended.
- Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, brown sugar, and pumpkin to the bowl.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture over the cooled crust.
- Smooth the mixture into an even layer.
- Bake the mixture until the center sets and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Once cool, cover the dish and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut the cooled mixture into 12 bars.
- Serve each bar with a large tablespoon of whipped cream.
You May Also Like:
- WW Friendly Blueberry Corn Muffins
- WW Chicken Tikka Masala (Slow Cooker)
- WW Hearty Dinners for Winter Evenings
- WW Recipes for Meat Lovers
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Croutons