Weight Watchers Super Easy Pumpkin Cake Recipe
Weight Watchers Super Easy Pumpkin Cake Recipe.
Fall is in the air and that means it’s time to break out the pumpkin spice.
Fall is my favorite time of year. The leaves change colors and the weather cools down. There are some great foods that come with the changing seasons, like pumpkin!
Whether you make a low fat pumpkin pie, low fat pumpkin soup or low fat pumpkin bread, there are many ways to enjoy this seasonal favorite.
This recipe will have you enjoying your favorite fall dessert without sacrificing any of the taste.
A delicious Fall dessert made with only 2 ingredients.
There isn’t an easier cake your can make!
Made with Spice cake mix and pumpkin, this delightful dessert will get you in the spirit of the season.
This easy dessert is a great option for Thanksgiving, or Halloween.
It’s also Low Fat!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 WW Smart Points.
Personal Points will vary based on individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Super Easy Pumpkin Cake
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9×13 inch baking pan by greasing.
- In a large mixing bowl, add spice cake mix, and canned pumpkin
- Using a hand mixer, mix until well combined.
- In prepared baking pan, add cake batter and spread to an even layer.
- In preheated oven, bake 25 – 30, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Store in the refrigerator.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!