Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies Recipe. A delicious Fall dessert with sugar, butter, eggs, flour, ground cinnamon, baking powder, salt, zucchini, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts.
Who says dessert has to be bad for you? These cookies are a delicious fall dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you feeling guilt free. It’s low in calories, but high in flavor. Plus, it’s packed with veggies so not only are you eating dessert, but also getting some of your daily vegetables!
This is a great way to use zucchini! Give it a try for yourself or share this post with your friends who may need a little help staying on track during their busy holiday season.
Stay tuned for more recipes from our kitchen that will keep you on track while still satisfying those cravings we all get once in awhile.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Electric Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a cookie sheets by spraying with nonstick cooking spray, or lining with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, or in a mixing bowl using a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy
- Beat in egg
- Slowly add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- By hand, stir in zucchini
- Fold in chocolate chips and if using, fold in walnuts
- On prepared cookie sheets, drop by teaspoons 2 inches apart.
- In preheated oven, bake 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown. Don't over bake
- Let stand for approx 2 – 3 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cook.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Appetizer Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!