Weight Watchers Air-Fryer Jicama Fries Recipe
Weight Watchers Air-Fryer Jicama Fries Recipe.
Hey Healthy Living Enthusiasts! It’s time to get your fry on, but without the guilt.
Air-frying is a healthy cooking technique that is perfect for busy people. Healthy side dishes are often overlooked, but they can be the perfect addition to a meal.
This air-fried jicama fry recipe will satisfy your hunger without blowing your diet!
Healthy but crispy, these tasty treats can be served with a dipping sauce or dipped in low calorie ketchup.
These healthier fries come out crispier than their deep fried counterparts, which makes for a guilt free snack!
Jicama, also known as Mexican Turnip, is a healthy and tasty root vegetable side dish recipe.
Munching on a side dish of crispy, healthy jicama fries is like enjoying the best of two worlds: you get to have something that tastes great and also has tons of health benefits. Jicamas are rich in vitamin C, potassium and fiber.
Made with Jicama, garlic powder, kosher salt, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper.
This spicy vegetarian dish is quick and easy, and ready in 30 minutes.
Low fat, and only 76 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 0 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
- Don’t have an Air Fryer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Ninja DZ201 Foodi 8 Quart 6-in-1 DualZone 2-Basket Air Fryer with 2 Independent Frying Baskets
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Air-Fryer Jicama Fries
- Using a sharp knife, cut jicama into ½ to ⅓ inch french fry shaped strips.
- In a large mixing bowl, add jicama and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season jicama by sprinkling with garlic powder, salt, cayenne pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Toss to coat
- Preheat the air fryer to 375° F
- Prepare air fryer basket by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place jicama in prepared basket.
- Air fry pausing every 7 minute to shake the basket, for approx 22 – 25 minutes, or until crispy and browned.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)