Weight Watchers Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Zucchini Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Zucchini Recipe not your average stuffed zucchini. This baked dish contains a creamy cheese mixture and chicken that is baked in the oven until golden brown with melted cheese on top.
It sounds so good! If you’re looking for a hearty meal, this one will satisfy your cravings.
A delicious baked Fall recipe made with basil, garlic, oregano, tomato sauce, zucchini, olive oil, boneless skinless chicken breast, reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese blend, and basil.
Not only is this meal tasty, it’s also beautiful!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Zucchini Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Zucchini
- nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 2 cups basil, garlic and oregano tomato sauce divided
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2½ cups skinless boneless chicken breast cooked, chopped, or shredded
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded Mexican style blend cheese
- 1 tbsp basil chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Prepare a 9×13 casserole dish by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the casserole dish, add ½ cup of tomato sauce, and spread to cover the bottom.
- Cut the ends off of the zucchini, and slice in half lengthwise.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the flesh out of the middle of the zucchini.
- Cube the zucchini flesh and set.
- In the baking dish, place zucchini in a single layer, cut side up
- Place a large saute pan over medium heat.
- In saute pan, add olive oil, and heat.
- Add cubed zucchini, stir and cook approx 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1½ cup tomato sauce, and the chicken. Stir and cook approx 1 minute.
- Spoon equal amounts of the chicken mixture in the zucchini halves.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil
- In preheated oven, bake 30 minutes, remove foil, sprinkle with Mexican style blend cheese, and bake approx 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle with chopped basil.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!