Weight Watchers Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Greek Tzatziki Sauce Recipe. A delicious dip that’s made with yogurt, cucumbers, olive oil, lemon, garlic, fresh dill, salt, and pepper. This is great as a vegetable dip, served on meat, or even on a sandwich to add some flavor. Low calorie. and gluten free.
A great recipe to make for your family. Tzatziki is a Mediterranean cucumber dip that is often served with grilled meats or as a dip for vegetables, bread. It’s light, refreshing and absolutely delicious!
If you’re looking for a new way to spice up your lunch and dinner routine, then this is just what you’re looking for!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
What to serve with Tzatziki Sauce
- Use as a vegetable dip.
- Serve on top of meat.
- A dip for bread.
- On a sandwich.
- A dip for homemade pita chips.
- On baked chicken.
- On fish.
- On salad as a dressing.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Tzatziki Sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, strain yogurt through a cheese cloth for 3 – 4 hours.
- In a food processor, add strained yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, cucumber, garlic, dill, salt and black pepper.
- Process until mixed well.
- Pour into a serving bowl, and cover with plastic wrap
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!