Weight Watchers Pita Chips Recipe
Weight Watchers Pita Chips Recipe.
A quick and easy appetizer or snack that’s ready in just 17 minutes.
Seasoned with olive oil, chervil, basil, garlic, and pepper.
Delicious served with your favorite hummus, or salsa.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Pita Chips
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper
- Cut a pita into 8 equal sized triangles. Repeat for the rest of the pitas
- Place the pita pieces on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- In a small mixing bowl, add olive oil, chervil, basil, garlic salt, and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- Using a basting brush, brush the olive oil mix on each pita piece.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 7 minutes, or until crisp and lightly browned.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce