Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Edamame Recipe
Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Edamame Recipe. This recipe is perfect for people who are looking to get away from their typical hummus or veggie dip routine. The edamame provides a nice crunch and the spices give it an extra kick that will leave you coming back for more!
A quick and easy, healthy, side dish recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes.
Made with onion powder, paprika, chili powder, cumin, basil, and pepper.
It’s low calorie, low fat, and low carb.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 1 Blue Plan and 1 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 1 Smart Point.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Edamame
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- In a mixing bowl, add thawed edamame.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the edamame and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with onion powder, paprika, chili powder, pepper, cumin, and basil.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer edamame to a 9×13 glass baking dish. Spread to a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven approx 12 – 15 minutes or until they start to brown. Stir halfway though cooking.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!