Weight Watchers Baked Lumpia Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Lumpia Recipe.
A traditional Filipino treat made healthier by baking instead of frying.
Filled with pork, onion, bamboo shoots, carrot, ginger, and water chestnuts.
An easy and delicious dipping sauce makes this a favorite!
The perfect appetizer or snack.
This one has low points on the Blue Plan.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Baked Lumpia
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- In large mixing bowl, add ground pork, onion, bamboo shoots, carrot, ginger, water chestnut, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper.
- Stir to mix well.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface.
- Roll the pork mixture into a log approx the thickness of your finger and the length of the wrapper.
- Place the rolled pork mixture on the wrapper and roll into a tube
- Brush and the seam with egg to seal, and brush the ends and fold in to seal.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet. Repeat with the rest.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning halfway through cooking.
For the Dipping Sauce
- In a medium sized saucepan, add soy sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Cook and stir over high heat until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the cornstarch with water, stirring until it comes to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the stove and stir in the ginger.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!