Weight Watchers Baked Lumpia Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Lumpia Recipe.
A traditional Filipino treat made healthier by baking instead of frying.
Filled with pork, onion, bamboo shoots, carrot, ginger, and water chestnuts.
An easy and delicious dipping sauce makes this a favorite!
The perfect appetizer or snack.
This one has low points on the Blue Plan.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 5 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Baked Lumpia
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- In large mixing bowl, add ground pork, onion, bamboo shoots, carrot, ginger, water chestnut, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper.
- Stir to mix well.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface.
- Roll the pork mixture into a log approx the thickness of your finger and the length of the wrapper.
- Place the rolled pork mixture on the wrapper and roll into a tube
- Brush and the seam with egg to seal, and brush the ends and fold in to seal.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet. Repeat with the rest.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning halfway through cooking.
For the Dipping Sauce
- In a medium sized saucepan, add soy sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Cook and stir over high heat until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the cornstarch with water, stirring until it comes to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the stove and stir in the ginger.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!